Zircon stone is mainly considered the most powerful gemstone of semi-precious stones. Due to color symmetry with Diamond, it is also used as an astrological substitute for a precious diamond. Married life or love of a spirit is guided by planet Venus. This gemstone is believed to strengthen the planet Venus and delivers passion, understanding, love, and comfort in one’s relationship. Zircon stone is highly advised for people who want love in their married life or love affair. People who are wearing Zircon have an aesthetic or a fascinating profession like acting, singing, music, dance, etc. Medically this magical stone helps to protect from hormonal imbalance-related ailments. It is also supposed that this gemstone helps with the urinary and reproductive systems of women. It brings in a sensation of trust to its wearer. It also supports the developing social life of its wearer.
Physical Properties Of Zircon:
When we talk about the Mohs Scale Hardness of zircon then it ranges between 6.5-7.5.
According to Indian Vedic astrology, Zircon is associated with the Planet Venus of our solar system.
The stone Density varies between 3.93 to 4.73.
The Refractive Index of the stone can range from 1.810 to 2.024.
The stone comes in a range of colors including Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Brown, Pink, Purple, and Grey.
Originally the stone comes in its transparent form or colorless form.
The main origins of zircon include Cambodia, Burma, Sri Lanka, Australia, Tanzania, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.
Zircons are not very expensive as compared to precious stones and are easily available in the market. They are very ordinarily used in imitation jewelry. Some of the advantages of wearing Zircon are as follows:
• The stone increases the physical and mental health of its wearer and is great for meditation.
• It also assists in bringing ideas and dreams to reality.
• It gives physical, emotional, and spiritual balance in the life of the wearer.
• It produces abundance and success to the family of the wearer.
• Zircon stone is a very good stone for women as it is commonly used in jewelry. It also helps them get along better with other women and gain an advantage.
• It gives clear passage to blocked energies in the body and makes overall balance.
• In matters of Health, Zircon stone is considered a blessing to people who have intestinal problems or diseases of the genitalia or reproductive system.
• Zircon stone helps in healing dizziness and muscle problems.
• It can be used in necklaces, rings, pendants, and bracelets. Besides beauty.
• This gemstone supports improving the memory of the wearer.
• It assists in blocking migraine attacks and the weariness that comes with old age.
• It helps in curing the lungs, bronchial and general respiratory problems.
• It can bring peace and purity to the heart.
• It is also stated to be safe for pregnant women and in giving them the strength to give birth.
• Zircon stone offers the wearer inquisitive and enhances their interest in science and in the understanding of the truth.
• This gemstone is acknowledged to be beneficial to those who have allergies or are suffering from different problems like asthma.
• It provides a strong feeling of determination and strength to the wearer.
• It is understood that this stone owns magical abilities which help in eradicating negativity and the feelings of betrayal from the mind of the person who wears it.
• It has been accepted as a symbol of purity for so many years.
Hindu writers tell of the Kalpavriksha Tree, the tree of wonders proficient of granting all wishes, which was a bright, resplendent tree enveloped with gemstones as fruits with blades of zircon.
1) The stone is regarded as the substitute Gemstone for planet Venus and worn instead of a Diamond or White Sapphire. Since it is believed to represent the planet of Beauty and Luxury- Venus it is a great gemstone for receiving financial luck and wealth.
2) The stone has a positive impression on the beauty of the person. An individual wearing a White Zircon takes the Venusian Powers of attraction.
3) The stone has been found to be helpful in managing Diabetes and diseases of the reproductive system.
4) White Zircon yields happiness, harmony, and love in an interpersonal relationship. It is a very immeasurable crystal for marital life.
5) It is a propitious gemstone for those associated with creative careers and entertainment such as music, acting, public relations, event management, artists, and writers. It can make its wearer attractive and popular.
6) White Zircon can remove evil and terrifying thoughts and blesses the wearer with self-confidence.
7) White Zircon can help a person fight upper respiratory tract problems, bronchial infections, asthma, cold, and cough.
8) It can protect against nightmares and help one get good sleep.
9) The stone has an immediate impact on improving the appetite and is recommended for those experiencing anorexia.
10) Colorless White Zircon can clear the aura and increase the immunity system granting good health.
What are the astrological benefits of Zircon?
Zircon stone is a widely known gemstone that is usually used as an astrological substitute for diamond. It is a gorgeous gemstone and is available in a number of colors. Its wide range of colors has made it a favorite choice for making jewelry. You can use them as rings, pendants, and many other forms of jewelry with zircon. The sheen of this stone is because of its great refractive index. Apart from all these features that the stone owns, it has several spiritual and astrological advantages. Zircon is also acknowledged as ‘Gold Stone’ in Arabic.
Gemstones have been accepted as a part of Vedic astrology since. Many people state what a stone can do to the fortune of a person. We have been getting constant questions to put up an article on specific explanations of the reason or science behind it if any. We aim to cater to this request soon, but in the meantime just like reading the post on the uses of zircon in Vedic astrology.
Zircon in Vedic Astrology Astrology:
In Indian Vedic astrology, zircon stone is used to defend our body and mind from evil energy emitted by astronomical bodies in our solar system. It is also deemed to carry certain characteristics which act in a positive manner to bring the vibrations of abundance, self-confidence, self-esteem, and wisdom. It is also connected with love and happiness. Some conditions it is supposed to cure include epilepsy, fever, and insanity. It was also understood that the wearer should keep the shine on their gem because without shine it would change its strength from good to negative.
Color Significance Of Zircon:
In Vedic astrology, Hue represents a major part of our world and without color, our existence would be short. Other factors that affect our existence are movement and light. These three when taken together, give way to seven colors depicted in the rainbow. These colors include- red, orange, yellow, blue, indigo, and violet. Zircon holds this color variation thus giving them significant value in astrology, so being used as restorative powers. Each color signifies a different body part.
Uses Of Zircon In Astrology
Zircon is a semi-precious gemstone found in many colors, transparent, green, blue, brown, yellow, orange, and red. These hues are produced by impurities that are included in the mineral during the formation of the gem. They are semi-precious and crisp, meaning they can get scratched easily.
Features of Good Zircon
Good quality zircon stone should be transparent with no impurities within its structure. We can check its originality by simply placing the gem on a cause of light to detect any cracks, chips, or inner impurities that may be within the gemstone.
Effects of Different Colours of Zircon
Before wearing a zircon stone, you should always ask a good astrologer for astrological purposes. Here we are going to discuss the healing power of this gem.
Zircon stone is a very excellent gem because of its great refractive index. It is also very hard due to its high level of moh scale of hardness and is well suited for a wide range of jewelry uses. Zircon stones hold a high refractive index and strong scattering causes them to have excellent brilliance. An extensive identification mark for all zircons, except the green, is strong double refraction easily seen beneath the loupe at the side edges. Zircon is pretty brittle and susceptible to knocks and pressure. Blue and green are the most popular gem varieties of zircon stone.
Healing Power: Zircon helps in curing different types of pain in the human body. It is said to whet one’s desire. Zircon also halts nightmares and guarantees a deep tranquil sleep.
Mystical Power: Zircon probably helps one be more in harmony with oneself. Zircon is considered to help the wearer with wisdom, honor, and riches. The lack of luster on a Zircon stone is stated to warn of danger. Jacinth helps improve one’s self-esteem.
Legend: The Zircon gem was practiced in Greece and Italy as far back as 6th Century A.D. Zircons were being sold as diamonds in the 14th century, after faceting began. Early mines of stone were in France and Sri Lanka. The name seems to originate from the Persian word zargun, which implies gold-colored, though brownish-gold is only one version of the zircon. In the typical Kalpa Tree of the Hindu religion, green zircon depicts the tree’s foliage.
Occurrence: Now, the most common origins of Zircons are Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Myanmar, and Australia.
Color: Cherished among gem collectors, zircon stone is available in a broad range of colors.
Care: You should Avoid harsh abrasives.
Buy Zircon stone at Navratangems